Search This Blog

Monday, October 8, 2012

Shadowing

This week I am shadowing another PC volunteer in a larger Namibian town. It is great to learn best practices and teaching techniques from other PC volunteers. Namibia is beautiful and diverse. Being now more in the North, the lush diversity of Namibia is apparent - mountainous, green, stunning landscapes!
Next week, I am looking forward to attending a training about gender equality and youth empowerment. It is a PC organization called "Guys and Girls Leading our World." Namibian students can actually attend a week-long camp on this topic in Windhoek, Namibia's capitol.
PC provides endless learning opportunities and I am enjoying this journey very much.
I will post pictures soon ~ I hope that all of you are doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment