Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Farewell ~

Soon, I will be departing Namibia, and wanted to include some photos from my last days here.
First some photos of the students at my school:
And below was our farewell party:
We were even fortunate that some Namibian music stars were at the same venue that night!
Below is Gazza...
Gazza is an ambassador for education, so even gave our teaching staff an inspirational talk about the value of education!
And a good friend of mine with "Boss Madame," a Namibian pop star who is currently famous with this hit, "FIRE"
It was certainly a night to remember, and I feel very fortunate to have had such a wonderful team to work with for the past two years!
And unfortunately, to Namibia, it is, as my students sang at my last school assembly this Monday morning, "Good bye!"

No comments:

Post a Comment